- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
01. HyukHae/3Lee/YehChul/YehHan fanfics. :o No angsty shit, though. That's lame.
02. A new layout. That would be shiny. *~*
03. A new digital camera. A good one.
04. A hermit crab. After reading about hoyah's babies, I totally want my own.
05. Art work of any kind. Fan art, photography, giant poster boards with stick figures drawn on them. Anything, really, just as long as I can put it on my walls and/or ceiling. ^~^
06. Icons of CBS's 'The Big Bang Theory', because that show OWNS MY MOTHER FUCKIN' SOUL. 4 RLZ.
07. Dangling earrings. Extra brownie points if they're bling-y skeletons and/or crosses.
08. Big Bang concert. :D
09. Pan's Labyrinth dvd, because I somehow still don't own it.
10. Paid account. That would pwn.
15564 Carrera Drive
Fontana, CA 92337
If you made your own list give me a link. And if you're going to buy me a dvd, camera, or account, leave a comment, so there won't be any chance of double buying. (anonymous commenting is on).
Wishlists of friends: